Our Safety Promise
Exploits Hearing Aid Center is OPEN to provide our patients with the highest quality hearing care, by appointment only. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. If you need hearing service, please contact us ahead of time to schedule your appointment.
Before you attend your appointment or visit our clinic, we ask all patients to wear a mask to the office.
At Exploits Hearing Aid Center, we want you to know that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We also want you to feel confident that you’ve made the right decision in choosing us for your hearing healthcare needs. That’s why we are monitoring and adhering to the Health Canada and World Health Organization guidelines, to ensure every step of your visit is clean, safe and comfortable.
- We stagger appointments (by appointment only)
- We clean and sanitize between appointments
- We disinfect all equipment
- We wear masks and PPE
- We maintain proper distancing where possible
- We screen employees and customers for signs of illness
- We offer curbside services
Thank you for the continued support!